1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: www.hobby.bydgoszcz.pl in all language versions.
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE “HOBBY” PIOTR MATUSZEWSKI, with its registered office in Kobylarnia, No. 20A, code 86-061, post office Brzoza, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the number (NIP) 5540469849. matters related to the processing of personal data concerning you or in connection with the exercise of your rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU L 119 of 4.5.2016), hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”, you can contact us personally at the company’s headquarters, by correspondence to the address of the company’s registered office, by phone to the contact number +48 52 381 07 31, and to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Support for inquiries via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- Admin related information:
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: kei.plKEI.PL Sp. z o.o. ul. Zakopiańska 930-418 KrakówKRS: 0000732079NIP: 6792736374REGON: 356564787The servers are located in the same location.
4. Your rights and additional information about how the data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- The action of the Administrator may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Essential Marketing Techniques
8. Informacja o plikach cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Remembering the selected language of the website, so that the user does not have to select the language of the website each time;
- To achieve the goals set out above in the “Significant Marketing Techniques” section;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
- Facebook Messenger – The website uses the Facebook Messenger plugin to facilitate contact. Providing personal data and information is completely voluntary.
10. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the “Real Cookie Banner” consent tool. Detailed information on how the “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructionsi: